Cherry and Christina founded A Hidden Secret back in 2009 with the sole aim of creating really delicious, top quality vegetarian and vegan dishes, putting in all the love and attention that you would if you were to cook them yourself. Today A Hidden Secret is truly a family business, employing six immediate members of the family and 4 other talented staff from the local area.
In recent years we’ve noticed that many of our friends really struggle to find quality time to spend with their partners. Something always gets in the way, whether it’s kids, work or chores.
So, we came up with a range that’s specially designed to steal back some time together. And people seem to really like it. So turn off the phones, dim the lights, crack open a bottle and enjoy a wonderful night in over some really lovely food.
- Harvey’s of Highton, Highton, Geelong
- King Broccoli, Bannockburn
- Wilsons’s Fruit & Vegetables, Ballarat
- When & Ware Gift Shop and Café, Ballarat
- Goldfields Farmhouse Cheese, Ballarat
- Country Gourmet Foods, Ballarat
- Surfcoast Wholefoods, Torquay
- Peach’s, Torquay
- Torquay Larder, Torquay
- Anglesea General Store, Anglesea
- Mc Gains Nursery & Organic Store, Anglesea
- IGA, Anglesea
- IGA, Colac
- IGA, Point Lonsdale
- Timboon Provedore, Timboon
- Darriwill Farm, Warrnambool
- Casuarina Farm, Whittlesea.
- Dunkeld General Store, Dunkeld
- Weekend Local, Euroa
- Santos Organics, Byron Bay, NSW
- Portsea General Store & Café, Portsea
- Neilly’s Café, Stawell
- Sunnybrook Health Store, Ormond
- V&R, Pakington Street, Geelong
- Daylesford Health Food Store, Daylesford